When seeking to acquire a brand-new grill, you will require to take into consideration some crucial features. Specific information such as the size of the total cooking area, temperature control, building and also budget. If you have a restricted budget plan as well as are trying to find a Best gas grills under $500, this is the list for your.
We held them versus a lot more pricey grills to guarantee you are getting good bang for your buck. With all of the effort, we have been able to think of a list of the 12 best gas grills under $500.
- 1 List of 12 Best-Rated Gas Grills Under $500 United States Dollars on the Market Today
- 1.1 1. MEGAMASTER PROPANE GAS GRILL
- 1.2 2. CHAR-BROIL TRADEMARK TRU-INFRARED 525
- 1.3 3. BLOSSOMZ Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- 1.4 4. MASTER COOK OUTDOOR PROPANE GRILL
- 1.5 5. DYNA-GLO DGB390BNP-D GAS GRILL
- 1.6 6. FUEGO F24C SPECIALIST GAS BARBECUE GRILL
- 1.7 7. WEBER 57067001 Q3200 GAS GRILL
- 1.8 8. MONOLITH GRILLS 17842 WITH ROTISSERIE
- 1.9 9. CUISINART CGG-059 GRILLSTER
- 1.10 10. IMPERIAL EXQUISITE GB4001 GAS GRILL As Well As FRYING PAN
- 1.11 11. WEBER 49010001 SPIRIT II E-310
- 1.12 12. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Barbecue Grill
- 2 Conclusion
- 3 Out Top Picks
- Heat-resistant and rust-resistant finish
- 6 Stainless steel main burners
- A cooking power of 54,000 total BTUs
- Cast iron cooking grids
- 730-total square inches of cooking space
- Six stainless-steel burners
- 54,400 BTUs
- 753 square inches cooking surface area
- Includes digital ignition for very easy launch
- Consists of warming up shelf with a 210 square inch surface area
- Built-in thermometer enables accurate temperature regulation
- Porcelain Enamel Lid
- 7mm Matte Porcelain Enamel Cast Iron Food Preparation Grids
- Cart with Storage Tank Hole and Storage tank Lock for simple storage of your storage tank
- Liquid Propane Grill
The Megamaster lp gas grill flaunts 6 heaters covering 753 square inches of food preparation surface area. Electronic ignition enables you to start your grill with ease every time you want to use it. The warming shelf adds 210 square inches of cooking surface supplies you with plenty of space to grill anything for any of your dishes.
The Megamaster 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill is perfect for the professional griller. With a total of 54,000 BTUs and a primary cooking area of 543 square inches, this grill has everything you need to cook up a storm. The included warming rack expands your cooking options, and the electronic ignition ensures quick and easy starts every time.
This Megamaster 6 Burner 753 Sq. Inch Propane Gas Grill isn’t just your average grill – it’s the perfect choice for anyone who wants to get serious about outdoor cooking. With 54,000 BTUs of flame roasting energy and 753.38 sq. inches of total grilling space, this grill has everything you need to create amazing barbecued meals for your friends and family. The built-in thermometer makes temperature regulation a breeze, while the porcelain enamel lid and cast iron cooking grids help ensure that your food always tastes great. Plus, the oversized side tables provide plenty of space for prepping your ingredients. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out.
- 525 square inches of primary cooking over porcelain-coated cast iron grates
- 200 square inch porcelain-coated warming rack
- Four top-ported 443 stainless steel tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control
- Surefire Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark at every burner
- 13,000 BTU side burner
- 4 stainless-steel burners giving much better temperature level control
- 525 square inches cooking surface included porcelain-coated cast iron grates
- Includes 13,000 BTU side heater
- Includes porcelain-coated warming rack with a 200 square inch surface
- Surefire Electronic ignition system uses a trustworthy spark at every heater
- Lp gas grill
The Char-Broil Trademark 525 has four-burners and also a cupboard for storage space. It includes the TRU-Infrared 4-burner for added general performance. Functions consist of top-ported 443 Stainless-steel burners that can be easily adjusted for a regular and also cook whenever you grill. The best part is that this grill can easily transform from propane to a gas grill, if chosen.
The Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525 4-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill is a top choice for professional grilling. The 525 square inches of primary cooking space provides plenty of room to cook for large groups, while the 200 square inch warming rack offers additional space for food. Four top-ported 443 stainless steel tube burners offer lasting performance and better temperature control, so your food can be cooked perfectly every time. The Surefire Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark at every burner, while the 13,000 BTU side burner lets you prepare side dishes with ease. And with the easily convertible from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG), this grill is perfect for any occasion.
- Product measures approximately 49.75'' H x 28'' W x 64'' L Carton measures approximately 14.96'' H x 24.8'' W x 41.34'' L Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box) Model# GBC1793W
- 3 steel tube burners
- 24,000 BTUs
- 557 square inches cooking surface (262 Charcoal, 295 Lp Gas).
- Features a porcelain warmth plate to maintain your food cozy.
- Includes chrome layered warming up rack with a square inch surface area.
- Stainless-steel flush side heater with cover for included cooking space.
- Side rack for included food preparation area.
- Charcoal and/or Propane gas grill.
The BLOSSOMZ Grill is a durable gas and charcoal grill combo which contains three burners with an integrated ignition for quick and very easy start-up. This grill can be used with a gas storage tank or with charcoal, depending upon the griller’s wish. With porcelain-coated cooking grids and also a chrome plated warming up shelf, this grill is ideal for big cookouts and family gatherings. And also with an acquisition price of around $450, also the griller can not lose.
The Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill from Weber is the perfect grill for those who want the best of both worlds. With a total cooking space of 262 square inches in the charcoal area and 295 square inches in the gas area, this grill has plenty of room to cook up whatever you’re in the mood for. The cast iron cooking grids and chrome-plated warming racks give your food that delicious smoky flavor, while the propane gas side has three stainless steel tube burners providing 24,000 BTUs of heat. There’s even a 12,000-BTU side burner with cover for when you want to cook something different. Plus, integrated ignition makes starting your grill a breeze. So why wait? Get yourself a Dual.
- ►36,000-BTU 4 burner propane gas grill with 12,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- ►This propane gas grill has integrated piezo ignition system ensures quick and reliable startups
- ►400 square inches of primary cooking area on heavy duty enamel grates of the propane gas grill plus 118 square inches of secondary cooking on procelain-coated swing away rack
- ►Stylish and durable stainless steel lid and control panel, lid-mounted temperature gauge for easy cooking control
- ►Stable cabinet structure, easy assembly. 4 casters for easy portablility and keep the propane gas grill place wherever you want
- 4 stainless-steel tube burners.
- 36,000 BTUs.
- 400 square inches cooking surface.
- Includes side burner with 12,000-BTUs and a cover for when not making use of.
- Consists of porcelain layered swing away warming up rack with a 118 square inch surface area.
- Stainless steel lid and control panel provide sturdiness against the aspects.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge permits better control while food preparation.
- 4 casters for easy transportability and security as wanted.
- Steady cupboard framework hides propane gas container.
The Master Chef Outdoor grill has a huge food preparation surface that uses premium warmth retention of actors iron. This construction supplies an excellent capacity to burn food as well as lock in food’s natural juices. The surface does not call for flavoring as well as is simple to clean.
The MASTER COOK Gas Grill is the perfect tool for any grilling enthusiast. With four durable burners and over 400 square inches of cooking surface, this propane gas grill can handle anything from burgers to racks of ribs. The integrated 12,000 BTU side burner is perfect for sauces or side dishes, while the stylish stainless steel lid and control panel give you precise temperature control. Best of all, with four casters and a stable cabinet structure, this propane gas grill is easy to move around your backyard or patio. So fire up the MASTER COOK Gas Grill today and get ready to cook some serious barbecue!
- 3 burners; 12,000 BTU each
- Primary cooking area is 390 square inches
- Secondary cooking area is 117 square inches
- TOTAL cooking area is 507 square inches
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG300C (sold separately)
- 3 stainless-steel heaters.
- 36,000 BTUs.
- 503 square inches cooking surface area.
- Consists of side tables for added prep area and have towel bar and also hooks to hold cooking utensils.
- Control valves are chrome-plated with an infinite setting.
- Easy-push Electro-Pulse Ignition for fast start-up every time.
- Collapsible side tables to create a lot more space around your cooking space when not in use.
- Integrated, stainless thermostat for exact temperature level control.
- Propane gas grill.
The Dyna-Glo DGB390BNP-D grill is a reputable cooking system that will deliver high-performance for any kind of gathering you may have. This clever space living grill includes a porcelain enameled steel firebox that houses three stainless-steel heaters. A portable design and also collapsible side tables make it perfect for smaller sized patios and also decks where breathing space is at a premium.
The Dyna-Glo DGB390BNP-D Smart Space Living 3 Burner LP Gas Grill is a professional-grade grill that’s perfect for your backyard. With three powerful 12,000 BTU burners, this grill can handle any cooking need you have. The primary cooking area measures 390 square inches, while the secondary cooking area adds an extra 117 square inches of space. The total cooking area is 507 square inches, so you can cook up a storm! This grill also features an electronic ignition system for easy start-ups, and comes with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover (sold separately). Protect your investment with a durable Dyna-Glo premium cover!
- New (May of 2020) Porcelain Enamel Lid to eliminate any paint peeling or bubbling
- 525 sq. In. Of grilling surface (415 sq. In. Main/ 110 sq. In. Warming) with the ability to grill 20 quarter-pound (4 1/2" dia. ) burgers at once
- Compact 24" x 24" (lid closed) footprint perfect for Small patio/balcony is assembled in less than 30 mines with the use of Only 20 screws
- Combined 26, 500 BTU/hr. Dual zone burner system for direct and indirect grilling reaches temps of 500F in just 5 minutes and 250f-700f overall temps
- Hinged 45 Degree lid design to prevent reaching over the hot fire and easy to clean drop through residue removal system makes clean up a breeze
- Double zone burner system enables grilling directly on warmth, or indirectly if desired.
- 26,500 BTUs.
- 415 square inches cooking surface area.
- Consists of hinged 45 Degree lid design to prevent getting to over the hot fire.
- Consists of heating rack with an extra 110 square inch surface area.
- Clasp door close system.
- Hinged gas tank storage space for very easy gain access to as well as capability to conceal container.
- Lp barbecue grill.
The Fuego F24C specialist propane barbecue grill has a small layout making it perfect for smaller sized patios or outdoor areas. Can be set up in less than thirty minutes and also features a clasp door clos system, hinged propane container storage door, as well as electronic ignition.
The Fuego F24C Professional Propane Gas Grill is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a professional-grade grill that won’t take up too much space. With 525 sq. in. of grilling surface, this grill can accommodate up to 20 burgers at once, and its compact 24″ x 24″ footprint makes it perfect for small patios or balconies. The Dual Zone burner system provides direct and indirect grilling capabilities, while the porcelain enamel lid ensures that your food will never taste of paint fumes. And with a 26,500 BTU/hr. rating, this grill can reach temperatures of 500F in just 5 minutes!
- This Natural Gas Grill requires an existing natural gas connection and cannot be hooked to a propane tank.
- Two stainless steel burners produces 21,700 BTU-per-hour to heat 393 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Grill-Out handle light
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings.Natural gas hook-up hose included to attach to your home natural gas line
- 2 stainless steel burners.
- 21,700 BTUs.
- 393 square inches cooking surface.
- Consists of a grill out handle light for convenience of cooking during golden hrs.
- Easy-start electronic ignition for a simple begin every time.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates.
- Includes heating rack with a 75 square inch area.
- Glass-reinforced nylon structure for an elegant appearance that is built to last.
- Gas grill hooks right up to your residence’s gas line.
The Weber 57067001 Q3200 grill uses natural gas so you never ever need to stress over going out in the middle of a bbq or celebration. This grill features an easy-start digital ignition as well as an infinite control burner shutoff setup and also a glass-reinforced nylon framework enabling you to barbecue each dish to perfection each time you make use of.
The Weber 57067001 Q3200 Natural Gas Grill is perfect for the professional griller. With its two stainless steel burners, it can heat up to 393 square inches of cooking surface in no time. The porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body will make sure your food stays delicious and healthy, while the easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings let you customize your grill just the way you like it. Plus, the included natural gas hookup hose makes it easy to get started. So why wait? Get yourself a Weber 57067001 Q3200 Natural Gas Grill today!
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS-- 2020 Upgrade four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with 60,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA-- 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- ★CAST IRON COOKING GRATES-- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- ★ROTISSERIE KIT-- Powered by the 120V electric motor with enclosed housing to withstand the outdoor elements. The rotisserie kit includes the motor, 34.4 in. spit rod with handle, 2-forks with 4-prongs each and L-Bracket mount.
- ★LED LIGHTS-- LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
- 4 stainless-steel heaters.
- 60,000 BTUs (Incorporated with four primary heaters and side burner).
- 513 square inches cooking surface area.
- Includes one side heater.
- Consists of heating shelf with a 210 square inch surface.
- Confined cabinet to hide container.
- Side tables for prep room furnished with hooks for utensil storage.
- Propane barbecue grill.
The Monolith Grills 17842 is a propane grill consisting of 4 stainless-steel heaters in addition to a rotisserie. Surface warms up to With four main heaters and one side heaters, you are sure to overcome all of your cooking needs with this device. It includes an attachable rotisserie, permitting you much more diversity within your cooking abilities. A pilotless ignition and built-in thermometer makes barbecuing a refined end result no matter what your grill proficiency level is.
Monument Grills is excited to introduce its 4-Burner Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel. This grill has four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with a total of 60,000 BTUs, which will deliver powerful heat and performance. With 683 square inches of total cooking area, this grill offers plenty of grilling space – 473 square inches of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area. The porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates are designed for even cooking, and the 430 stainless steel lid, fire box, door, and side shelves are built to last. The two side shelves have tool hooks for easy access to your tools, and the LED Control Knobs make it easy to see what you’re doing at night, and the electronic ignition system ensures quick and easy starts every.
- 8,000 BTUs.
- 146 square inches of cooking surface.
- Cooking temperature levels can reach up to 600 degrees.
- Push button ignition system.
- Porcelain enamel grate is dishwasher secure for simple clean-up.
The Cuisinart CGG-059, Grillster is created transportation. This grill considers simply under 10 pounds, has collapsible legs, a large lugging handle as well as locking cover. It has a compact layout that is perfect for quick dishes on-the-go. Using a 1 pound. gas storage tank, this grill’s simpleness as well as severe flexibility is a fantastic value for a purchase rate around $100.
Looking for an easy to transport and compact gas grill that is ready to go in under 5 minutes without any assembly? Look no further than the Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill from Cuisinart. This grill is perfect for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more. The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs., making it easy to take with you wherever you go. It also features a water-resistant grill cover to protect it against the elements. The Grillster comes complete with a Velcro strap system that holds the grill cover in place, so you don’t have to worry about it blowing away. Plus, the stylish embroidered Cuisinart.
- 36" L x 22" W, total 792 Square inches of cooking space, over 4. 5 mm thickness flat Griddle plate with pre-seasoned surface. Equipped with side handles, it is easy to remove for cleaning.
- 4 stainless-steel tube burners independently controlled; each has 13, 000 BTUs, total 52, 000 BTUs cooking power.
- Durable stainless-steel control panel, with upgraded electronic ignition system, which offers a reliable spark at every push. Fixed side tables hold accessories and seasoning with great stability.
- Detachable grease cup with large capacity makes for hassle-free cleanup.
- Open cart design, simple and sturdy; 4 locking caster wheels allow you to move freely.
- Four tube heaters, each independently controlled.
- 792 square inches of food preparation surface huge enough for any type of dish.
- 52,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- Over 4. 5 mm thickness flat Frying pan plate with pre-seasoned surface.
- Side takes care of enable easy elimination for cleaning.
- Upgraded digital ignition system making it basic to start up each time.
- Side tables for included prep room.
- Oil mug has a bigger capability and is removable for hassle-free cleanup.
- Securing caster wheels supply security while allowing free and easy motion.
The Royal Gourmet GB4001 4-Burner gas grill and frying pan is a flat top grill that utilizes propane gas. It includes four burners for optimum cooking at various heats. The open cart style allows you to cook nearly any type of food you prefer. A superb grill for the acquisition price of around $325.
This Royal Gourmet GB4001 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle Outdoor Flat Top is perfect for the professional cook. With 36″ of cooking space, it offers plenty of room to get the job done. The four stainless-steel tube burners provide up to 13, 000 BTUs each, for a total of 52, 000 BTUs of cooking power. The griddle plate is over 4. 5 mm thick and has a pre-seasoned surface, making it easy to use and easy to clean. The durable stainless-steel control panel is backed by an upgraded electronic ignition system, ensuring a reliable spark every time. The fixed side tables are perfect for holding accessories or seasoning while you cook, and the detachable grease cup.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
- 3 burners.
- 424 square inches of food preparation surface area.
- 30,000 BTUs for all heaters.
- Natural gas grill will certainly hook right up to your residence’s gas line.
- Gs4 cooking system with boosted infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Pubs, as well as oil Management system.
- 105 inch warming shelf enables buns and also side items to be kept warm while awaiting your main course to be barbequed to perfection.
The Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 is an easy to use natural gas grill. It connects directly to your residence’s gas line; so you will never ever have to worry about running out of gas in the middle of your barbeque. A side table is included for extra prep area, as well as folds down when not being used. The second side table consists of hooks to keep your food preparation utensils when you are done using your grill.
Looking for a top-of-the-line natural gas grill? Look no further than the Weber Spirit II E-310. This grill boasts the latest in grilling technology, including the Gs4 grilling system and infinity ignition. Plus, with porcelain-enameled cooking grates and a grease management system, this grill is easy to use and easy to clean. So gather your friends and family around the Weber Spirit II E-310 – you’ll be glad you did.
The Weber Spirit II E-310 gas grill is perfect for anyone who wants the convenience and taste of grilled food, without having to worry about flare-ups or difficult assembly. This grill comes complete with three burners, 529 square inches of cooking space, a built-in lid thermometer, and six tool hooks. The open cart design makes it easy to move your grill around your backyard, while the two large wheels provide stability on uneven surfaces. And if you ever have any questions about assembly or how to use your grill, don’t worry – 3D interactive assembly instructions are available through the free BILT app.
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- 4 stainless-steel heaters for an also prepare every time.
- 425 square inches of cooking space allowing you to prepare the entire meal at once.
- 36,000 BTUs for cooking surface.
- 10,000 BTUs side food preparation burner offering additional food preparation surface area.
- Heat vents are stainless steel for even warm circulation.
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are extremely sturdy and aid to prevent corrosion.
- 150 inch turn away warming rack.
- Lp gas grill.
This Char-Broil Efficiency Gas Grill executes quite possibly with its 4 heaters and also large cooking surface area. You can rest assure that warm will certainly be evenly dispersed with this grill’s stainless steel warmth outdoors tents. The system includes shelves on each side, one for dish prep as well as the various other with a burner built in to add additional cooking space.
The Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill is the perfect grill for any outdoor cooking enthusiast. This grill features a powerful propane/ liquid petroleum gas engine, which ensures that you’ll be able to cook all of your favorite foods quickly and easily. In addition, the grill has a stylish stainless steel finish that will look great in any backyard. The porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning, while the stainless steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking. Finally, the porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last.
It is been really fun reviewing some of these awesome best gas grills under $500. Now, it’s up to you to decide which product is right for you. If after looking at these products and certain ones catch your eye, we encourage you to do more research. The idea is to learn as much as you can about the smoker before you purchase it.
The 12 gas grills listed above are among the best that you can buy. They have all received high ratings from customers and boast impressive features. Whether you are looking for a small grill to use on your balcony or a large one for backyard cooking, one of these models is sure to meet your needs. Be sure to consider the size, type of fuel, heat output, and other features when making your purchase decision. With such a wide variety of options available, there is no need to settle for anything less than the best. Thanks for reading!
If you like it, leave a comment below.